– UNESCO – Education Sector, Division for Policies and Lifelong Learning Systems – six months internship (June-December 2019) : prepared country reports reviewing the alignment of national frameworks with international human rights standards related to the right to education and SDG4, contributed to the creation of an interactive online map on national legal frameworks to advance girls’ and women’s right to education, conducted regular updates of the Observatory on the right to education.
– AADH (Alliance of Lawyers for Human Rights) – four months internship (February-June 2019) : processed legal requests from associations and victims of human rights violations to connect them to pro bono lawyers, contributed to the development and completion of a project aimed at defending the rights of unaccompanied foreign minors (UFM) and victims of trafficking, organized trainings for lawyers on EU asylum and immigration law and policy.
– BA History of Art – ongoing, University of Lille (France).
– Master International Public Law – completed in 2020, Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (France).
– Master International Action and Governance – completed in 2020, SciencesPo Toulouse (France).
– Master Communication – completed in 2014, EFAP Paris (France).
Continuing education and Summer school:
– Economics (Micro and Macroeconomics) – completed in 2019, University of Oxford (UK).
– Cyber security and cyber defence, EU Security and defence policy – completed in 2018, ILERI Paris (France).
– R2P (Responsibility to protect): from humanitarian to environmental rhetorics? – presented in 2020.
– Russian foreign policy towards the Arctic : international cooperation and national interests in synergy – presented in 2018.