- Master in International Action and Governance – completed in 2020, SciencesPo Toulouse (France).
- Master in International Public Law – completed in 2020, Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (France).
- Master in European Law – completed in 2019, Paris II Panthéon-Assas University (France).
- Master in Communication – completed in 2014, EFAP Paris (France).
Continuing education and Summer school
- Economics (Micro and Macroeconomics) – completed in 2019, University of Oxford (UK).
- Cyber security and cyber defence, EU Security and defence policy – completed in 2018, ILERI Paris (France).
- R2P (Responsibility to protect): from humanitarian to environmental rhetorics? – presented in 2020.
- Russian foreign policy towards the Arctic : international cooperation and national interests in synergy – presented in 2018.
- Encouraging the creation of a competitive European film industry, proposals for the European Union (EU) – presented in 2014.
- UNESCO – Education Sector, Division for Policies and Lifelong Learning Systems – six months internship (June-December 2019) :
- Prepared country reports reviewing the alignment of national frameworks with international human rights standards related to the right to education and SDG4,
- Contributed to the creation of an interactive online map on national legal frameworks to advance girls’ and women’s right to education,
- Conducted regular updates of the Observatory on the right to education.
- AADH (Alliance of Lawyers for Human Rights) – four months internship (February-June 2019) :
- Processed legal requests from associations and victims of human rights violations to connect them with pro bono lawyers,
- Contributed to the development and completion of a project aimed at defending the rights of unaccompanied foreign minors (UFM) and victims of trafficking,
- Organized trainings for lawyers on EU asylum and immigration law and policy.